How to take loan from Kissht app, How to get Instant Personal Loan, What is Kissht App, Kissht loan app, Types of Personal Loan in Kissht App in 2022, How to get loan from Kissht App in 2022, How to get loan from Kissht App Step by step, Kissht App Loan Eligibility, kissht customer care, kissht loan apply, kissht loan eligibility, kissht loan details.
Kissht App Review: Welcome friends, in our blog Money Insurance, where we give information about mobile loan application for you, taking this link forward, through today’s article we are going to tell you How to take loan from Kissht app.
In this article, along with the complete process of taking a loan from the Kissht App, we will give you other important information about the Kissht loan app, if you also want to take a loan from the Kissht App, then read this article completely, this article will definitely prove beneficial for you.
What is Kissht App
Kissht App is an application providing Instant Personal Loan in India, with the help of which you can apply for Personal Loan sitting at home. Kissht Application is registered by NBFC and works under the rules of RBI.
The Kissht app was created in 2016. The Kissht App was developed by Onemi Technology Solution Pvt. Ltd. has offered. It is a Mumbai based institution.
You can easily download the Kissht Application from your Play Store and App Store. Talking about the Play Store, the Kissht Application is being used by more than 10 million people and has got a rating of 4.4.
Types of Personal Loan in Kissht App in 2022 (kissht loan details)
The Kissht App provides you with the following three types of personal loans –
1. Online Shopping Personal Loan
With the help of this loan, you can shop online on EMI from Kissht App Partners like Flipkart, Amazon, Samsung.
2. Quick Personal Loan
Kissht App offers Quick Personal Loan to the salaried & self-employed based on their profile. Under this personal loan, you can get a loan from 5 thousand to 1 lakh rupees.
3. Revolving Line Of Credit Up To 2 Years
Kissht App is one of the fastest Credit Line App in India where customer can Repay and Reuse credit line limit for next 2 years as long as customer makes payment on time.
How to get loan from Kissht App in 2022 (Kissht loan apply)
With the Kissht App, you can take a loan in the following four steps
- Install the Kissht Application on your mobile.
- Register in the Kissht App with your mobile number and allow some basic permission this app asks for.
- Complete KYC by uploading important documents.
- If you are eligible to take a loan on Kissht App, then the loan amount will be directly transferred to your bank account.
How to get loan from Kissht App Step by Step
If you are facing any problem in taking loan from Kissht App, then you can easily take loan by following all the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1 – First of all download Kissht Loan App from your Play Store or App Store.
- Step 2 – After this, you open the Kissht App and choose your language and click on Lets Go.
- Step 3 – Now 3 options will come in front of you, you can sign in from Facebook, Google or Mobile to sign up. You click on the mobile and after entering your 10 digit number click on the Continue option.
- Step 4 – Fill your Gmail ID and name and do it on the Continue option, and allow whatever permission this app asks from you. After following this simple process, your account will be created in Kissht App.
- Step 5 – Now you have to click on the Get it Now option on its homepage and upload your document and complete KYC.
- Step 6 – After this you have to fill your basic information and check your eligibility to take loan.
- Step 7 – If you meet the eligibility criteria of Kissht App, then the loan amount is transferred to your bank in no time.
By following this simple process, you get Instant Personal Loan on Kissht App. So now you must have understood that how to get loan from Kissht App.
Kissht App Loan Eligibility (Kissht loan eligibility)
Following are the eligibility criteria for taking loan on Kissht App :-
- Applicant’s age should be 21 years or above.
- The citizenship of the applicant should be Indian.
- Applicant should be self employed or salaried.
- The minimum monthly income of the applicant should be 12 thousand or more.
- The Cibil Score should be 700.
Documents for Kissht Loan App
To take loan from Kissht App, you need the following documents –
- Pan Card
- Residence Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Utility Bill)
- Bank statement of last 3 months
- ESC Form
How much loan is available from Kissht App (Loan Amount)
You can take a loan of Rs 10,000 to 1 lakh from the Kissht App and this loan is given to you on the basis of your credit profile.
How much interest is charged on Kissht App (Rate of Interest)
If we talk about the interest, then the interest of 14% – 28% per annum on the Kissht App is charged on the loan amount.
For how much time loan is available on Kissht App (Tenure)
On Kissht App, you get loan on tenure ranging from 3 months to 24 months. You can decide your tenure based on your loan amount.
Fees and Charges on Kissht App Loan
By taking a loan from the Kissht App, you have to pay some minor processing fees. This fee is 2.5 percent of your total amount. Processing Fees is the fee charged for verification of your basic information and documents.
Kissht App Contact Details (Kissht customer care)
If you face any kind of problem in taking loan then you can contact customer care of Kissht App in the following way –
- Customer Care Number – 022 62820570
- WhatsApp Number – 022 48913044
- Email – email@example.com
- Official Website – https://kissht.com/
- Mobile Application – Kissht App
- Address – 2nd Floor, Der Deutsche Parkz , Nahur West, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400078
Features of Kissht App Loan
Features of Kissht App Loan are –
- You do not need a guarantor to take a loan from the Kissht App.
- If you are eligible for a loan on the Kissht App, then the loan amount is directly transferred to your bank account.
- On the basis of your credit profile, you can get Instant Personal Loan up to Rs 1 lakh from the Kissht App.
- Kissht loan application is registered by NBFC and works under the rules of RBI.
- To make repayment, you get options like UPI, Debit Card , Bank Transfer.
- You can take a loan after completing KYC.
- The Kissht App is completely online process.
DO READ THIS TOO!-
- USAA Pay Dates 2022 for Military | USAA Pay Dates
- U.S. Supreme Court increase state power over tribes in win for Oklahoma
- Houston Car Accident Attorney 2022 | CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER HOUSTON, TEXAS
- What is Sole Proprietor Business Insurance | Sole Proprietor Business Insurance | insurance for sole proprietor
- Saudi bourse to launch single stock futures on July 4
Through this article, we have provided you complete information about How to take loan from Kissht App, which must have proved beneficial for you. If you need instant loan then you can also take loan from Kissht App. Hope you must have liked this article Kissht Loan App Review, do share it with your friends too.
Kissht App Loan FAQs
How much loan can I get from Kissht App?
With the Kissht App, you can get a personal loan of 10 thousand to 1 lakh rupees.
What is the customer care number of Kissht App?
The customer care number of the Kissht App is 022 62820570.
Can I get loan from Kissht App without pan card?
No, you cannot take loan from Kissht App without PAN card, you must have PAN card to take loan on Kissht App.
Where is the Kissht loan app office?
Installment App Loan office is located in Mumbai.