How to take loan from PhonePe – If you need a loan and you are getting frustrated from all the banks and financial institutions, then in today’s article we will give you information about how to take loan from the most trusted online banking application PhonPe.
Everyone needs money. Some to fulfill their big goals and some to fulfill their financial goals. But in today’s time, no bank or financial institution gives loan to any person easily, due to which people who do not get loan have to face the problem of money.
Many financial institutions provide loans but with high interest rates. That’s why we are going to share with you the process of taking a loan from PhonePe at 0% interest for your benefit. If you also want to get a loan from a reliable company like PhonePe, then read this article till the end.
So let’s start without wasting time, know this article and know how to take a loan from Phone Pe .
PhonePe Loan Quick Guide
|Type of loan||Personal Loan|
|Rating on play store||4.3 Star|
|Total download count||100 Million +|
|Loan amount||5,000 – 70,000 rupees|
|Interest rates||0% to 45%/Annum|
|Customer care number||080-68727374/022-68727374|
What is Phone Pe?
PhonePe is a very popular online banking application in India through which you can avail banking facility sitting at home. With PhonePe, you can pay your bills online, recharge mobile or DTH and transfer money to any other bank.
Apart from these, you can also take a personal loan from PhonePe, about which we will give you further information here. You can easily download the PhonePe application from the Play Store.
If we talk about the Play Store, the PhonePe application has been downloaded by more than 100 million people and it also has a rating of 4.3 stars which has been rated by more than 7 million people.
How to take loan from PhonePe?
You cannot apply for a direct loan from PhonePe, for this, you have to take the help of the Flipkart app. In many blogs and YouTube videos, you have been told that you can take a loan from PhonePe through the option of Repayment Loan, which is completely wrong.
PhonePe’s Repayment Loan option is used when you have already taken a loan and you are paying its EMI. But if you have not taken the loan then why would you need to make the repayment.
We have told you the correct process to take a loan from PhonePe here below. You can easily take a loan from PhonePe by following the process mentioned by us.
How to take a loan from PhonePe Step by Step
- First of all download the PhonePe application on your mobile.
- After this register in PhonePe through your mobile number.
- Now you have to link your bank account with PhonePe. In this way your PhonePe account will be activated.
- To take a loan from PhonePe, you have to download the Flipkart App, which is an online shopping application.
- After this, register in Flipkart with the same mobile number through which you had registered in PhonePe. In this way your account will also be created in Flipkart.
- To take a loan, you will find an icon of rupees at the bottom of the homepage of Flipkart, click on it.
- By clicking on this, you will reach Flipkart Pay Later, here you have to click on the option of Active Now.
- Now you have to upload your documents PAN card, Aadhar card and bank details.
- After this you will be offered the loan amount based on your profile.
- Now you have to open your PhonePe and click on My Money option.
- After this you can take the loan amount in your PhonePe.
- So in this way you can take a loan in PhonePe through Flipkart.
Eligibility Criteria for taking loan from PhonePe
To take a loan from PhonePe, you have to meet its eligibility criteria. Following are the eligibility criteria for taking loan from PhonePe –
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 58 years.
- The citizenship of the applicant should be Indian.
- The applicant should have an account on PhonePe.
- The applicant should have a definite source of monthly income.
- Applicant’s CIBIL score should be more than 700.
Documents required to take loan from PhonePe
To take a loan from PhonePe, the applicant needs the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank account
- Proof of income
- Present residence certificate (electricity, gas, water bill etc.)
- Passport size photo.
If you have all these documents and you come under the PhonePe Loan Eligibility Criteria, then you can easily get a loan through PhonePe.
How much loan is available from PhonePe (Loan Amount)
With PhonePe, you can take a loan from 5 thousand to 70 thousand rupees, the loan amount depends on the profile of the applicant. PhonePe loan is the best option for those people who need a loan for their basic needs.
How much interest is charged on PhonePe loan (Rate of Interest)
PhonePe also provides you loans at 0% interest rates, yes you read that right. If you take a loan from PhonePe for 45 days, then you will not have to pay any interest on the loan amount.
But if you want to take a loan for more than 45 days, then the interest rates are determined based on your profile and loan amount. A maximum interest of 45 percent can be charged on PhonePe loan.
How long can one get loan from PhonePe (Tenure)
On PhonePe, you get 2 months to 6 months to repay your loan. But as we have mentioned above, if you repay the loan amount in just 45 days, then you get the loan at 0% interest rate. This could be the best deal for you.
PhonePe Customer Care Number
If you face any kind of problem in taking loan from PhonePe, then you can feel free to call PhonePe’s customer care and tell your problem. PhonePe’s support staff is very good. We have given you the customer care numbers of PhonePe below.
- PhonePe Customer Care No. – 080-68727374 / 022-68727374
Features of PhonePe Loan
Following are the advantages or features of taking loan through PhonePe App –
- With PhonePe, you can take online from home, you do not have to go to any bank or office to get a loan.
- PhonePe provides loans without interest for 45 days, this loan is very beneficial for those people who need money for some work immediately.
- If you are found eligible for the loan, PhonePe transfers the loan amount to your bank account immediately.
- Very few documents are required to take a loan from PhonePe.
- PhonePe is a trusted application that provides loans across India.
Where to use PhonePe Loan
If you get a loan from PhonePe, then you can use the loan amount for the following purposes.
- You can pay any type of bill online.
- You can shop online.
- You can complete your pending tasks.
- You can repair your home.
- You can go for a walk.
- Marriage – Loan can be used for marriage.
- You can use PhonePe Loan as per your requirement.
DO READ THIS TOO!-
- USAA Pay Dates 2022 for Military | USAA Pay Dates
- U.S. Supreme Court increase state power over tribes in win for Oklahoma
- Houston Car Accident Attorney 2022 | CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER HOUSTON, TEXAS
- What is Sole Proprietor Business Insurance | Sole Proprietor Business Insurance | insurance for sole proprietor
- Saudi bourse to launch single stock futures on July 4
After reading this article, you must have understood that how to take a loan from PhonePe App, if you need urgent loan then PhonePe is a great and reliable application that can provide you personal loan with 0% interest with very less paperwork. gives.
That’s all in this article, we sincerely hope that you must have liked this article, do share this article with your friends who are in need of instant personal loan.
Can a loan be taken from PhonePe?
Yes, you can take a personal loan from PhonePe through the process mentioned in the article.
How much loan can I get from PhonePe?
With PhonePe, you can take a personal loan from 5 thousand to 50 thousand rupees.
Is there a 0% interest loan on PhonePe?
Yes, if you take a loan from PhonePe for only 45 days, then you do not have to pay any interest on the loan amount.
Is CIBIL Score considered while giving loan against PhonePe?
Yes, CIBIL score is considered while giving loan on PhonePe and only that person gets loan on PhonePe whose CIBIL score is 700 or above.